Remember that creme brulee I made? Remember how it doesn't use egg whites?
The more I get into "fancy" type desserts- custards and such, the more egg whites I end up with on hand. What does a girl do with extra egg whites? Try another meringue cookie recipe, of course!!
These cookies are chocolately, light, and not that bad for you either! Everybody that tried them liked them. And in a sealed container- they were still good a couple days later.
I have linked up at the following parties:
- Tuesdays at the Table at All The Small Stuff
- Tuesday Night Supper Club at Fudge Ripple
- Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace
- Tuesday Tastes at Crazy Daisy
- Two for Tuesday #11 at Frugality and Crunchiness with Christy
- Topsy Turvy Tuesday at I'm Topsy Turvy
- Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Delicious Dishes at It's a Blog Party